Friday, February 28, 2014

Little One-Yard Wonders

Little One Yard Wonders
I have a little bit of special news to share with you today.

Let me introduce you to a new book that will be coming out soon. It is called Little One-Yard Wonders: Irresistible Clothes, Toys and Accessories You Can Make for Babies and Kids by Patricia Hoskins and Rebecca Yaker. It is the third one of the One-Yard Wonders book series, I blogged about the first one here and the second one here.

I am excited to share that one sewing project that I designed made it into the book! The book contains 101 projects total. As you can see, six projects are featured on the cover and how fun that my project is shown on the cover (to say that I am thrilled would be an understatement). Can you guess which one of the six is mine?  It is the red polka dot play set/play mat/table cloth. I designed it and sewed it up four years ago and submitted it for publication for this book two years ago, so it is super fun to see it published after all this time.

June 3rd, 2014 is the official publication date for Little One-Yard Wonders, but it is currently available for pre-order on Amazon.

I will share more about Little One-Yard Wonders in the future...

Thank you for taking the time to visit here.

Happy weekend everyone!