Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Flutter Blouse






Kids Clothes Week Challenge Spring 2012 is going on this week & here's what I've sewn so far....  it's the Girl's Flutter Blouse found in Stitch magazine (spring 2012 issue).

This blouse was designed by Carla Macklin & Erin Wagner of Clever Charlotte. It features raglan sleeves, pintucks, & a keyhole closure.

I made it in size M(4-5), the fabric is Country Club Classics-Mini Floral Lawn bought at JoAnn's, with navy blue velvet ribbon & 4 shank buttons from my vintage button collection.

It appears I have a tradition that every Spring KCWC I sew something from a spring issue of Stitch magazine:
2010 it was a pink ruffled halter & 2011 it was a girl's floral party dress & a white eyelet ruffled halter

Be sure to check out all the kid's clothes people have been sewing this week in the elsie marley flickr group.